CSIRoad's intermodal software allows you to move goods using multiple modes of transport all the while keeping track of your containers. Unlike other software systems that focus solely on trucking, CSIRoad Intermodal Dispatch Software is truly "resource blind" and made to work with any mode of transportation.
The CSIRoad Intermodal Application Module has features such as:
- Integration to Ports, Railhead, and DOE fuel surcharges
- Financial Services (Comdata and others) for your drivers
- Website access for your customer to tender/track loads, prospects to obtain quotes, and brokers to bid for work
- Handles Container Exchanges, Street Turns, Dray Moves, Chassis, and Days Free
- DVIR Capture and Reporting
- Strong Container Search tools
- Accounting for different move types, including import/export, street turns, and the use of dedicated vehicles.
- Container invoicing for rental, storage, and repairs on units.
- Depot (yard) Inventory, including Exchanges
- Tracking of Active or Inactive Containers
- Booking Numbers, Vessel ID's
- Document Imaging tools
- Business Analysis reports, including ranking by performance
- Customizable dispatch sheets specific to your business
- Optimal rating features, including accessorial charges for auto rating of bills
- Numerous driver pay options
- Flexible reporting features
CSIRoad Software includes a Brokerage module that permits you to easily handle all of the loads your shipper wants to move.
CSIRoad is the right solution for you!!
Learn more about how our intermodal transport software can help your trucking business!