Dry & Liquid Bulk
CSIRoad Enterprise software for the specialized needs of DRY, AGGREGATE, or LIQUID Bulk Hauling operations.
CSIRoad is the enterprise software solution for hauling hazardous materials, foodstuffs or other dry or liquid bulk commodities. Our specialized software features include:
- Route optimization for effective automated route planning
- Fast and efficient commodity billing
- Customizable for use in brokerage operations
- Dispatch sheets that can be customized to liquid/dry bulk operations
- Commodity compatibility checks for multiple compartments
- Seamless integration to Load Boards, SAP and DOE fuel surcharges
- Easy driver access to key financial services such as Comdata and many others
- Customers have online access to tender/track loads, while brokers can bid for assignments and prospects can obtain quotes for your services
- Wide range of driver payment options
- Dynamic accounting options including accounts payable, accounts receivable, driver settlement and more
- Robust tank wash processing capabilities
- Complete assortment of document imaging tools
- Comprehensive business analysis reports, including the ability to rank by performance
- Superior rating features such as accessorial changes for automated rating of bills
- Real-time tanker tracking and commodity restriction limitation warnings
- Timely hazmat restriction information to assure safe routing and load interactions
CSIRoad Software includes a Brokerage module that permits you to easily handle all of the loads your shipper wants to move.
What Makes CSIRoad Software the Right Solution for You?
CSI Road has nearly 25 years of experience providing trucking software solutions. Our trained staff and call tracking systems ensures your users obtain the timely support they request. Our software solutions are easy to use and give you access to a wealth of critical information that is always just a click away.
Contact Us today to learn more about how our Dry & Liquid Bulk software solutions can increase your company's operating efficiency or to request a free demo!