CSIRoad can generate quotes, accept loads, assign drivers, research and respond to customer, driver, and management's questions.
Features of interest include:
- Accommodates quick and flexible load entry (Keyboard or Windows options)
- Dispatchers can design their own planning sheets
- Warns dispatchers if mismatches occur on hours, physical expiration dates, equipment type, etc.
- Centralizes the availability of company resources
- Route Optimization: application generated assignment of resources to loads for dispatcher review and approval
- Allows dispatchers to define driver, truck, and load filter criteria for load assignment and to view geographic areas
- Find loads closest to a driver or driver closest to a load
- Drivers can update load information via on board computers, internet, or direct access to network when in driver's room
- Provides customers with direct access to their respective loads as well as to tender loads via e-applications
- Integration to mileage databases: PC Miler and Rand McNally
- Integration options to other CSI applications such as: Brokerage, Tank Wash, Fleet Maintenance, Keep Fill, Warehousing, and Commodity Sales